International Company or Firm Check
Our Comprehensive Limited Company or Firm Check is a verifiable check giving a profile of the prospective Company or Firm Applicant’s financial history; and to expose any insolvency, bankruptcy, debt proceedings or county court judgements.
Limited Company Search
- Verifies & assesses overseas organisations
- 6 year director, proprietor or company credit history search.
- CCJs & bankruptcy.
- Defaults, arrears & payment history.
- Linked address search
- Post analysis recommendation
- Company credit check
- Identification validation Accounts/Income verification
- Report within 3 working days
The full report normally takes a minimum of 2 working days, i.e., excluding week-ends and Bank Holidays.
The TenantVERIFY® process is quick and simple:
p>The 4 Stage TenantVERIFY® Process:
- The Application – Register for a User Account – user accounts are FREE, secure and without obligation, then choose the type of check and process method you want:
- a. Send a Link to your tenant applicant for online completion – this is the fastest method, or
- b. e-mail the pdf form over to your tenant and have them complete, scan and return it via e-mail, or
- c. print off a form and have the applicant complete it by hand.
- Submitting Information – when your online form is returned – you check the information to make sure it is accurate and click on the “submit button”. For e-mailed and printed forms – transfer the information from the completed application form to our online form before submitting it. You will then be passed through to our bank’s secure payment system.
- Processing – we will do our detailed checks and analysis on the information supplied, along with any photos / documents you uploaded, all of which will be stored on your User Account Control Panel for future reference.
- The Decision – we will compile a completed report about your applicant based on a wide range of checks and our years of experience. We will give you our clear decision – Accept, Accept with Caution, or Reject.
We do the rest; we will carry out our Credit Checks, finance and residency checks and a detailed risk analysis on the Applicant, plus referencing where appropriate. We will compile a detailed report with our recommended decision and upload this to your account.
SMS text messages and emails will be sent to prompt you and the Applicant at critical stages in process, and you can be assured we will complete the work with the utmost diligence and urgency.
If you would like help or more information about using our systems please contact us via email or telephone.
First Class Service is our goal
Our Comprehensive Reports are normally returned within 2 working days after thorough evaluation by our experienced risk assessors.
Your applicant’s details are checked against our historical database of high risk tenants and in addition we share information & intelligence with numerous relevant data sources and organisations.
Our referencing specialists will contact the referees on your behalf and confirm the applicant’s details: employment history / earnings, and previous renting history.
The Comprehensive Report includes previous landlord or agent and employer references, or in the case of self-employed, accountant references when available.
Our Checks and Referencing should be just one part, albeit a very important part, of your holistic screening process. Read our recommended TenantVERIFY® Advice on Tenant Screening, 20 point Checklist – see link below.
*Always ensure that you carry out thorough identity checks yourself with the individual/s concerned, checking personal identities against original photo ID documents and for right to reside. This is now a legal requirement for Right-to-Rent Checks.
Some Useful Documents
See our User Guide here
Our Advice on Tenant Screening, a 20 point Checklist here