Years of Experience – TenantVERIFY® has stood the test of time
With TenantVERIFY® you know you can rely on our high quality service based on years of experience & service to the industry; we were the first and we’re still arguably the best online tenant checking service for Landlords and agents:
- Secure client accounts which give instant access to tenant check details
- Secure and safe online payments system
- Progress checking online
- Instant messaging, e-mail, sms text and telephone contacts
- We use all the leading UK and International data reference organisations
- Concise and accurate reference reports
- Fast and efficient service
TenantVERIFY® uses COMODO Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Authentication
Comodo is the 2nd largest Certification Authority for ensuring Identity Trust & Assurance on the web. Their third generation solutions are setting the standards for Identity and Trust Assurance to ensure both consumers and business’ true e-identity and e-business authenticity.
When a consumer sees that a merchant displays a Comodo SSL Certificate, they know they are assured of complete legitimacy and safety.
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), is a cryptographic protocol that provide secure communications on the Internet for web browsing, e-mail, Internet faxing, payments and other data transfers.
The SSL link ensures that all data passed between the web server and browsers remain private and integral. SSL is an industry standard used by millions of web sites in the protection of their online transactions with their customers. To use an SSL connection our web server requires an SSL Certificate. See details of our certificate below.
TenantVERIFY® uses PaySafe® Secure Bank Payment Systems
With a 20-year record of online payments business with leading corporate and government clients, PaySafe (NETBANX) is an industry-leading provider of multi-currency credit and debit card payment solutions. Founded in 1996 as the UK’s first PSP, PaySafe® has helped more than 10,000 companies accept online payments.
Recognised for their attention to customer support and upholding the highest standards for data security and protection, their clients include both new and established small businesses, governments, utility companies, universities and insurance companies.
TenantVERIFY® is PCI DSS Compliant
Based upon information provided by Parkmatic Securities Limited trading as TenantVERIFY® regarding its policies, procedures, and technical systems that process and/or transmit card holder data, Parkmatic Securities Limited has performed the required procedures to validate compliance with TrustWave® Trusted Commerce PCI DSS compliance process.
TenantVERIFY® registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office
Landlord, Letting Agents and Data Protection
Landlords and Letting Agents are under a legal obligation to handle, store and dispose of personal consumer information sensibly and securely and are obliged to abide by the eight principles of the Data Protection Act.
Data protection principles: Schedule 1 to the Data Protection Act lists the data protection principles in the following terms:
- Personal data shall be processed fairly and lawfully and, in particular, shall not be processed unless –
- at least one of the conditions in Schedule 2 is met, and
- in the case of sensitive personal data, at least one of the conditions in Schedule 3 is also met.
- Personal data shall be obtained only for one or more specified and lawful purposes, and shall not be further processed in any manner incompatible with that purpose or those purposes.
- Personal data shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose or purposes for which they are processed.
- Personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
- Personal data processed for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- Personal data shall be processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects under this Act.
- Appropriate technical and organisational measures shall be taken against unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data.
- Personal data shall not be transferred to a country or territory outside the European Economic Area unless that country or territory ensures an adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects in relation to the processing of personal data.
Data Sharing – Permission from Applicants
Landlords and letting agents must ensure that all applicants have given permission for credit checks and referencing to be carried out on them, and that their personal data may be shared among relevant third parties. This is achieved by having them sign an application form which includes a statement to this effect. See our Tenancy Application Forms