Rent Guarantee & Legal Expenses
The insurance covers Rent up to £2500 pcm; and legal expenses up to £50,000 – With NIL Excess Deducted or Payable!
Rent Guarantee Insurance protects the Landlord’s Rental Income if a tenant stops paying the rent.
The insurance covers Rent on a sliding scale: see pricing
The insurers will handle all of the legalities from start to finish if you need to evict a tenant, trace an absconded tenant, or if you are involved in a Right-to-Rent compliance challenge.For Pricing - see Rent Guarantee Prices
How it Works
- You process a TenantVERIFY® Comprehensive Check for each adult tenant.
- You have obtained copies of 2 ID documents one with photo, for each tenant.
- You apply and pay using the TenantVERIFY® online insurance form.
- Immediate cover is available but this must be within 30 days of the start of the tenancy otherwise a 90 day claim exclusion period will apply to your policy.
- Your rent continues to be paid when the tenant can't or won't pay.
- Your eviction process will be paid when a tenant can't or won't pay.
- You are protected against legal claims of up to £50,000.
Key Features - one policy per property
- 12 Months full cover as standard.
- Payment of rent arrears.
- Obtaining a court date and Possession Order.
- Handling & payment of legal & professional costs.
- Payments will continue to be made beyond the policy expiry date in the event of an on-going claim. (subject to policy limits)
- Full Insurance Cover underwritten by leading UK Insurers.
- All rental property types (excluding HMO's).
- All tenant types can be covered (excluding local authority referrals & asylum seekers).
- Also available in Scotland (meets Scottish legislation).
- Legal Expenses - The insurers will negotiate for your legal rights.
- Your tenants must pass a TenantVERIFY® Comprehensive Tenant Check including 2 positive references and an “Accept” overall score.
- You must provide 2 forms of tenant ID for each adult tenant and one of these must include a photo - a copy of a driver's licence or passport for example.
- You must inform the insurers immediately you become aware of any event which could give rise to a claim, including within 7 days of a missed rent payment.
See the policy document for details of cover and the full terms and conditions
Please note we are not authorised to provide advice or arrange insurance directly. However, we can arrange this Rent Guarantee and Legal Protection Insurance for you by passing your details to our recommended insurers: Insure Me 4 Less Ltd, who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and specialise in this type of insurance.
Parkmatic Securities Ltd trading as TenantVERIFY®